Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Wonderland Getaway

I got an angry message from my reader late last night.  The last thing I want is to alienate myself from my reader. 

There's no excuse for a day absent from the blog place.  Especially a working business day.

But I'm guilty.  You see I fell victim to treatment of a day of complete self endulgement.

I became lost in another world where I was free from the busy holiday life


Do you get the picture?







It's just that I'm a regular at a local day spa.  They always welcome me with a smile a copy of their latest brochure 




Yes I'm a spa snob.  I would only 'spa' at the most exclusive spa resort.  You can see mine is exclusive by these private spa treatment planning stations.  I get one on one attention in there.  And my personal day spa trainer uses a computer to make my specific spa treatment plan.







Next thing I know I am reclined in a day spa chair and the decompression therapy begins.
"Are you comfortable Mr. Marchant?" 
"Yes, thank you."





Does your day spa provide live entertainment? 
Ever heard of the Roxettes?




If your day spa doesn't give you that feeling where all of your worries are just oooozing away...... you might be getting ripped off.




There's nothing more convincing than evidence based therapy.  My personal spa trainer shows me where all my stress and worries really go......into this visible, tangible container of living proof.




I went with the full day spa self endulgement package complete with all access glutony revival treatment. 



Maybe the best part of all is the sticker I get at the finishing time.  They actually try to make me feel like I accomplished something while I was there.




So Please forgive me reader, for being absent yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment