Friday, December 7, 2012

Research and Development

I like to keep a clean shop.

Once I started riding my bike in the desert heat it didn't take long to notice how fast my head becomes a salt lick. I might be a slow learner but pain is a great motivator. After I made the connection between my leg cramps and my salt face the lab came to be.

I live in an active community. It was easy to find volunteers to participate in 'clinical trials' as we develop the finest electrolyte capsule around.

I've been trained to succeed in the lab. Since I earned my degree as a doctor of pharmacy I have spent years preparing and dispensing medicine to patients. I have additional training in compounding or combining specific chemicals to meet individual needs.

We make electrolyte capsules for endurance athletes. I know the value of electrolyte replacement as a medical professional and an endurance athlete. I ride my bike thousands of miles each year and compete in events including:

Marathons
Ironman triathlons
Sprint and Olympic triathlons
Cycling centuries and 'whateverelses'

We can give you an excellent product to help you meet your electrolyte needs as you train and live.

This is where we put electrolytes into capsules.

No comments:

Post a Comment