Friday, December 21, 2012

Exercise Your Mind with a Writing Exercise

How to write a letter to Santa:

By a nine year old girl,

Dear Santa,
Did I ever tell you that the new red suit makes you look extra skinny?  How is Mrs. Claus?  Is she baking some gingerbread cookies?
You should get me a new mountain bike for Christmas because I have been extra good this year.  A new bike would help me get to school faster.  I wouldn't ride it until homework is done.  I know that since I am your favorite kid, you would be extra nice to me!  I bet I am right because, come on, who doesn't love me?  I'm the best, nicest, most giving kid!  If I do not receive a new bike, it would be very upsetting to me.  So you don't want to upset a young girl like me, would you?  It is Christmas.  It would mean just so much to me.






By a seven year old boy, 

Dear Santa,
My mom Louise has been really good this year.  I think she should get a n iPad for Christmas this year because she always helps me with my homework and she buys us food and toys.  Most of all she helps us when we're sad.  Love,
Seven year old boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment